Marketing & Promotion Positions
Marketing & Promotions Director
Are you the one people call to plan the perfect party? Are you the one people got to for a creative solution or idea? Are you able to keep all the pieces together and never miss a beat?
If this is you, you might be the perfect fit to lead our Marketing and Promotions Department.
Even if you have never set foot in a radio station, if you love working with people this could be your dream job in the fun fast paced, radio business.
Marketing Director Basic Duties:
To Apply Now Click Here
- Oversees and organizes all promotions and contests including online, on air, texting and Social Media
- Organizes and maintains all promotional calendars
- Works with sales team to brainstorm, plan, and implement promotions and contests
- Attends sales calls with sales reps (as needed)
- Works closely with Assistants to make sure all events run smoothly
- Writes contest rules and sends to corporate attorney for approval (as needed)
- Writes promotional proposals for various clients outlining contests and promotions
- Writes and schedules all promotional liners
- Writes and sends out press release to local media announcing station events
- Oversees promotions interns (as necessary)
- Oversees part-time Promotions Assistants
- Works large events
- Creates prize sheets for all on air contests
- Oversee Station Vehicle maintenance
- Orders all promotional items such as stickers, banners, t-shirts, etc.